What is the mmdc command?
Composer has a command line utility to make it easier to launch from the Terminal:
mmdc # launch the MMD Composer application mmdc file.txt # use MMD Composer to edit "file.txt"
The script is installed as
You can download the installer here
- Location for Composer preferences and settings
- Composer 2.0 crashes when I try to open a file or create a new document.
- Why *did* Composer use so much memory after it's been open for a while?
- MultiMarkdown Composer 2.2 Crash?
- Why doesn't the ODB Editor functionality work on OS X 10.7.x?
- View all (4 more)