How do I create a link from a URL on the clipboard?
In addition to manually creating links using the MultiMarkdown syntax, Multimarkdown Composer has a special feature. If you have a URL copied to the clipboard, make a selection in your document, and then paste the URL, Composer will automatically create a Multimarkdown formatted link out of the selection.
For example, if you highlight the word "demonstrate" in your document, and paste the URL "example.net", your document will now contain:
This works with any standard URL ("http:","mailto:","ftp:", etc). If you simply paste a domain name, it will be converted to "http:" by default, as in the example above.
- Location for Composer preferences and settings
- Composer 2.0 crashes when I try to open a file or create a new document.
- Why *did* Composer use so much memory after it's been open for a while?
- MultiMarkdown Composer 2.2 Crash?
- Why doesn't the ODB Editor functionality work on OS X 10.7.x?
- View all (4 more)