find / replace

tim89531+mmd's Avatar


05 Jun, 2014 08:08 AM

Is there a way to find / replace special characters like tab, return, linefeed, etc ?
or a way to do grep-style find / replace

  1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Fletcher on 05 Jun, 2014 08:57 PM

    Fletcher's Avatar

    Composer uses the regular OS X find/replace dialog, which has support for whitespace matching as well as some basic grep/wildcard features. Google can help you learn what's available.


    Fletcher T. Penney
    Manager, Founder
    MultiMarkdown Software, LLC
    [email blocked]

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts


? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac