IAP Standard Upgrade not recognized

mgrant

16 Aug, 2021 03:53 PM

Maybe just a problem with the Monterey beta (running beta 5), but I purchased the MMD Composer 4 Standard Upgrade via App Store IAP a while back, but now it's reverted to the "free" version and not allowing me to open more than one file at a time. Please help.

1. 1 Posted by mgrant on 16 Aug, 2021 03:58 PM

Clicking the "Restore" button in the Purchase Upgrade dialog doesn't seem to do anything. Attaching receipt.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Fletcher on 16 Aug, 2021 06:41 PM

That receipt does not have any IAPs included. The receipt does appear to have been created today. Are you using a different iTunes/App Store account than when you purchased before?

(I heard of any issues like this related to Monterey, but if there were there would be nothing I could do about it, as you know.)

Fletcher

3. 3 Posted by mgrant on 16 Aug, 2021 09:16 PM

No, I purchased the upgrade in April 2020 — attaching the App Store receipt to this message. I *think* I've successfully used Composer before in standard mode, but I'm not 100% sure, and if so it would probably have been on a different machine — it's not part of my everyday toolkit.

Michael

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Fletcher on 16 Aug, 2021 09:54 PM

I am unable to get that attachment to open. You could send a screenshot instead and I could take a look. But looking at my old receipts from Apple do show the Apple ID that you can ensure matches the one you are currently logged into the App Store with.

So far all I can tell you is that the receipt you sent me does not have any In-App Purchases included. The most likely explanation is that the purchase was made on a different user account or in a different country's app store? If restoring purchases within the application does not work, then you will have to get support from Apple. There is nothing I can do on that end since I don't work for Apple.

Alternatively, if you have another machine without Monterey, you could test on that device to see if the problem is Monterey. I don't have a Monterey machine to test myself (largely because the beta OS releases are too unstable for my purposes and in my experience -- your experience may vary of course!)

Sorry I can't do anything else, but Apple can help if you are unable to download prior purchases.

Fletcher

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac