websites disfunctional

adrian

24 Jun, 2020 05:02 PM

Hello Fletcher,

It seems that many buttons (as an example with your name) as well as the drop-down menu (without any choices) prevent many people from contacting you and others interested in your MultiMarkDown application.
Absolutely the same happens both in
http://support.fletcherpenney.net/login and in
http://support.multimarkdown.com/login
after logging in.
The way I got now here is through
Help → Report Problem
in my MultiMarkdown Composer v4 Pro
Can you please rectify these problems with your Tender websites?
Thank you

Can you please sort that out?
Thank you

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Fletcher on 24 Jun, 2020 05:15 PM

I'm not sure I follow you. The screenshot you sent is not of a button, just a list of people (which is only me.)

You can use the "Start a discussion" button to send a message/start a discussion. Plenty of people contact me quite frequently through the site, so as far as I can tell it is working.

Fletcher

2. 2 Posted by adrian on 24 Jun, 2020 06:32 PM

Thank you, Fletcher, for your swift answer.
    I have accounts in both websites I mentioned below.
    In both, you cannot send the text of a new discussion after logging in, without choosing the category to which the discussion belongs. But the drop-down menu for categories (also in a screenshot I sent you) is empty.
    So I tried contacting you by clicking on your «support» button (in the other screenshot), but that button does not have any hyperlink behind it.

These are minor hickups, but generally, I am happy that your resurected MultiMarkdown (as Composer Pro v4, and soon v5) is so successful. In my opinion, it is surely a well-deserved success.
    Only, I thought nobody should be prevented from participating (along the whole spectrum activity ↔︎ pasivity) to this undertaking. That's why I drew your attention to those defects in both your websites.

All the best, and congratulations,
    Adrian

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Fletcher on 24 Jun, 2020 06:36 PM

The only screenshot I see is the one in this thread, which is not of a button, but a label just showing my name. So click on that will not accomplish anything.

When I create a new discussion, the popup list for the category is filled with 11 different categories. And you are correct that you must choose one before submitting your message.

Perhaps the web browser you are using is having issues?

Fletcher

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Screenshot_2020-06-24_at_16.23.17.png 26.6 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac