# HEADING 1 ## Heading 2 ### Heading 3 #### Heading 4 ###### Heading 5 ***Native*** is a fairly new theme by seasoned developer *DFDevelopment*. Even at this early stage in the theme's *lifecycle*, it *already* ranks among the more elegant, {==customizable, and versatile themes==}{>><<} in the market. More importantly, [DFDevelopment] have shown themselves {==Today text==}committed to expanding the features and customizability of their **themes** for years after launch. Their Ronneby theme is one of the most popular and useful themes available. It has been around since 2015 and still gets regular updates. This level {--of sustained commitment to and--}{>>DY — You need to look more closely at this<<} investment in their work is what attracted me to DFDevelopment and the reason I was confident in focusing my own startup efforts around the Native theme so early in its development. {++Added text does not show syntax coloring++}{>><<}I have not been {~~disappointed~>remove~~} with the decision. There is still much to be improved and built upon in the Native theme. As one might expect, DFDevelopment's {~~older~>i~~} themes are more progressed. But this does not mean that Native is not already a very impressive theme to work with. Moreover, t{~~he team~>o~~} at DFDevelopment are excellent with providing transparent support and assistance. They are very responsive to support requests and happy to provide quick fixes for requests that have not yet been built into the theme. They are great at listening to user requests for added features and functionality. I'm a greatly encouraged by the quality and ease of {~~communication~>s~~} with DFDevelopment. The quality of their design work is easy to see but the level of accountability they display for their work is what truly impresses. I strongly believe that if DFDevelopment continues as they have, Native theme will grow into one of the most impressive themes yet created.