CriticMarkup accept/reject menu commands not working?

Charles Butcher

27 Aug, 2019 10:07 AM

Is it just me who cannot get the menu commands Format > CriticMarkup > Accept|Reject Selected Change to work?

When I have the CriticMarkup sidebar open, my changes show up and the "Accept" and "Reject" buttons work as expected. But the menu commands seem to have no effect. I've tried (1) in the main editing window, placing the cursor within a CM change, (2) in the main editing window, selecting an entire CM change, and (3) selecting a change via the sidebar. None seems to work.

I'm delighted to see how well Composer handles CM – something I'd previously written off as a nice idea but just too much hassle when you're typing tags manually or relying on, say, a BBEdit plugin. But with syntax colouring and automatic change tracking I think it works brilliantly. For the future I'd appreciate features to toggle between raw text/tracked changes/final version in both the editor and the preview, and it would be great to be able to export change tracking to ODT.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac