Preview CSS not rendered until it's explicitly selected in View menu

Charles Butcher

15 Jul, 2019 11:07 PM

When I create a new document or open an existing one, the preview at first ignores the selected CSS file and shows as vanilla Times Roman.

If I go to "View > Preview CSS", the default CSS (as set in Prefs) shows a checkmark, and when I explicitly select it (or any other CSS file) the preview displays as expected. Everything is fine until the next time I re-open the file.

I've tried with several different CSS files, including the ones included with MultiMarkdown Composer, and get the same result.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Fletcher on 17 Jul, 2019 02:13 AM

Hmmm.... It looks like one of my recent fixes broke something.

I'll dig into it.

Thanks for pointing this out!!

Fletcher

2. 2 Posted by Charles Butcher on 17 Jul, 2019 10:15 AM

Thank you Mr Penney!

3. 3 Posted by Adam Ellery on 22 Aug, 2019 06:56 AM

I too have noticed this problem, it's a little tiresome to have to adjust every time I open a document. Please fix this when you have time :)

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Fletcher on 01 Sep, 2019 10:08 PM

Sorry for the delay -- I've been working hard on an overhaul to the core engine that fixes multiple small issues and adds new features. (Currently being tested in the nvUltra beta.) I was hoping to finish that up, and then "in one fell swoop" incorporate it into Composer as well.

That process has taken longer than expected, so I'll need to put some short term focus back on this side until I'm ready to port the new code back in.

Now just hoping the hurricane doesn't cause too many problems....

F-

5. 5 Posted by Charles Butcher on 01 Sep, 2019 10:13 PM

Thanks for the update, and of course for all your hard work. We look forward to seeing the results when it’s done, and no sooner.

Charles

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac