Exporting to odt

loukas

15 Apr, 2018 09:55 AM

Thanks to Fletcher (and to God...) I've been writing my first book with MMD, using MMD Composer. My publisher works in .docx so I have to convert files. I've written a root file containing links to others. MMD Composer doesn't export directly to .docx so I would to go through odt but when I open text.odt by LibreOffice appears a warning message like this "Read Error. Format error discovered in the file in sub-document content.xml at 344,35(row,col)."
Question: How I can reach (and fix) these row and col?
By the way, I went through another way, so I exported with MMD Composer to file.html, then with Pandoc finally I obtained text.docx. It seems to me the file is right (more or less 80 pages of text, few tables, images), next to 100% (f.e. font colours are lost, but they are not so many). I'm happy for this :)

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Fletcher on 15 Apr, 2018 04:43 PM

If you send me the files I can take a look.

If you want to test MMD, use FODT instead -- it uses a single non-zipped file, and is much easier to troubleshoot than ODT.

F-

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac